- Coating Machines & Products
- Surface Coating
- Internal Coating
- Application Technology
- Application Areas
- Customer Care
- Applications Center
- About Sprimag
Hereinafter, we will provide information about the collection of personal data during use of this website. Personal data includes all data that relates to you personally, such as your name, address, email address and user behavior.
(2) according to the service provider. § 13 German Telemedia Act gem (TMG) and responsible entity. § 3 para. 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is the Sprimag Spritzmaschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG, Henriettenstrasse 90 in 73230 Kirchheim/Teck. For more information see our imprint.
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data we have stored in relation to you, as well as about their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom such data are disclosed, and the purpose for which they are stored.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of your data, you may revoke that consent at any time.
(3) Furthermore, you as a user are entitled to have inaccurate data rectified and to have your personal data blocked or erased, providing this is not in conflict with any statutory retention requirement.
(4) Please send any requests for information or objections to the processing of your data by e-mail to our data protection officer Robert Straub at Datenschutz@sprimag.de or by post to the address specified under 1(2). If you wish to contact us encrypted/secure, please use our Cryptshare server at cryptshare.sprimag.de
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, particularly to protect your personal data against risks during data transfers and to prevent third parties from gaining access to such data. These measures are adjusted in line with the latest developments in technology.
(1) Collection of personal data when the website is used for information purposes
1. If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not log in, register, or otherwise transmit information to us, we will not collect any personal data, except for data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. These data are:
2. Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall. Cookies are small text files assigned to the browser you are using which are stored on your hard.
(2) Collection and use of personal data when functions of our website are used
Apart from enabling you to use our website for purely information purposes, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually need to provide additional personal data, which we will use to perform the corresponding service.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), or Google for short. Google Analytics uses text files known as cookies. These cookies are saved on your computer and produce information about your use of our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will usually be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within the area of Member States of the European Union or in other countries which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them with other services relating to website use and Internet usage.
(2) This website uses the extension "_anonymizeIp()" with Google Analytics. This allows IP addresses to be processed in a truncated format so that tracing back to a particular person cannot occur.
(3) The IP address transferred by your browser during the use of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
(5) Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to the usage of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
This website uses Google Maps API, a map service provided by Google Inc., to display an interactive location plan. Whenever you visit the website, the third-party provider is informed that you have accessed the relevant sub-page of our website. In addition, the data specified at 4(1) 1 of this statement are transmitted. You can obtain further information about the purpose and extent of the data collection and processing by the third-party provider at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.