External Can Bottom Coating and Drying: HIL-15: Capacity 900 cans/min each module
To manufacture two part beverage cans made of steel or aluminum the dome, rim and chime are coated in one working process.
- 6 solenoid support
- 6 continuously rotating Airless Spray Guns
- electrical and pneumatic spray time control
- suitable for solvent based and water based paints
- adjustable spray guns
- easy change for different can heights
- manufactured in accordance with the ATEX directives
- paint supply systems
- sound insulation
- induction drier
Option: External Can Bottom Drier
for 2 parts steel cans
In case the can bottom is coated with water based paint, it may be dried by means of an induction drier (not polymerized).